AMMONIA LIQUID, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE (NH4OH) – KEY APPLICATIONS
Ammonia liquid or ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) chemical, which is a compound of nitrogen and hydrogen, is a colourless chemical solution which has a strong smell. Nuansa Kimia Sejati, PT, supplies liquid ammonia or ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) with 25% purity. Ammonia liquid or ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) supplied by our company has an excellent reputation for its basic fundamental property and quality. We sell this product in 200 kg plastic drums which are easy to transport and store.
The presence of ammonia and ammonium salts can be easily detected. Tests with the addition of Nessler solution, can provide a yellow coloring. Ammonia gas leak in pipes in industrial ammonia can be detected by using a stick of sulfur. In larger quantities, ammonia can be detected lime or caustic lye. and also the smell of ammonia gas which is helpful in detecting the presence of ammonia.
Ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) is used in a wide range of applications, outlined as follows:
- Ammonia liquid or ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) is primarily used in the manufacturing of chemical fertilizers and in producing a variety of organic and inorganic chemicals that contain nitrogen. Ammonia is used in the fertilizers as solutions or salts.
- Ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) is used in chemicals. Ammonia is the base chemical in the manufacture of nitric acid.
- Ammonia liquid or ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) is used in laboratories and other chemical processes. It is used for the purposes of gas mixtures calibration in the petrochemical industry; for measuring environmental emissions, and in industrial hygiene monitors.
- It is also used in electronic applications. Through Chemical Vapour Deposition (CVD). Ammonia is used for the deposition of silicon nitride. It is also used in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Ammonia can also be used as a fluid for refrigerators. In this case, it is used as a substitute for chlorofluorocarbons (freons) in some refrigerators.
- Ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) is used in commercial cleaning products and household cleaning applications whereby it is used for general cleaning of many types of surfaces. It is used to clean stainless steel, glass, porcelain and ovens. It is used to soak kitchen items to remove grime. All household cleaning products have only a small percent ofammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) – about 5 to 10% weight percent ammonia.
The ammonia liquid or ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH) 25% which our company supplies is an essential chemical material for many industries. It is primarily used as a solvent in many processes and industries. Since the inception of our company, we have been supplying top quality chemicals to our customers. Our customer service is first-rate; our prices are competitive, and we deliver on time.
At Nuansa Kimia Sejati, our goal is to help your business by supplying you with the chemicals you need. Your success is also our success – and we are committed to supplying you with products that meet your requirements and customer service that exceeds your expectations.
To learn more about product specifications for our ammonia liquid or ammonium hydroxide (NH4OH),
Ammonium Hydroxide (NH4OH)
Ammonia Liquid 25%
|NH4OH||: 25 % min|
|Chloride (ppm)||: 10 max|
|Sulphate (ppm)||: 10 max|
|Fe2O3 (ppm)||: 10 max|
|Na2O (ppm)||: 20 max|
|PACKING||Standard packing 200kg drum.|
|APPLICATIONS||Basic and important chemical material|